28. februar 2013


Some of last years Christmas presents...



Torgeir in Speer Cap I made for my nephew. This one is made with 2 threads of light grey Lanett.
This is number 4 in the Speer Cap pattern, I love it!


A Shawl for my nephews sister, the pattern is from Strikkemagasinet.
I made half size, large enough for a beautiful girl.


This is for a 4year old princess. My Best friends daughter
Double Alpaca, pin number 4,5.


I made this sweater for my mother. it is a Stoff og Stil pattern number 22037.
It`s sewn in tøvet ull and I appliqued the purple hart and woll tread.

For my dad I made an I-pad cover, but forgot to take a photo....

All the best wishes for all in 2013 :)
Hanne-Kristine

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så fine plagg du har strikket og sydd.

    SvarSlett
  2. Du er flink til så mye du, Hanne. Pluss at du har inspirert meg til å ta frem symaskina. Kryss i taket - sydde et loop-skjerf før helga. Moro! :-)

    Irene

    SvarSlett